A brilliant advancement in high-performance grip design for late-model Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Available in both Throttle-By-Wire and two-cable designs to fit a wide range of stock and select aftermarket H-D hand controls.
- One-piece forged, CNC lathe-turned 6061 T-6 aluminum core construction
- TBW splined gear interface inside right grip part of the aluminum core—not a separate glued-and-screwed piece of plastic
- Replaceable Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV) rubber sleeves are soft yet durable, and highly resistant to UV
- Removable aluminum end caps make replacing the synthetic rubber sleeves fast and easy
- Clutch-side grip features internal wedge mechanism to eliminate twisting on the handlebar
- Chrome and black electroplated finished available
- Come stock with black TPV rubber sleeves; colored replacement sleeves also available
- H-D TBW and dual-cable models available
Form and Function
AlumiCore grips are available in two styles: Throttle-by-Wire (TBW) for select model-year Harley-Davidson motorcycles featuring this technology, and Dual-Cable for conventional H-D hand controls. AlumiCore grips ARE NOT designed for nor will they fit any other brand of OE or aftermarket hand control—DO NOT try to install them on any non-compatible brand or model of motorcycle.